Wilson Amplifeel 2.0 Men All Court black-barrier reef-white
Featuring a lighter composition and a reshaped collar for easier accessibility, the Wilson Amplifeel 2.0 maintains the revolutionary DNA of the Amplifeel franchise with ultimate ankle support. A new 4D Support Chassis helps control pivot movements, adding a layer of torsion control to preserve balance and minimize injury risk. The Amplifeel 2.0 is the pinnacle of control for aggressive players who demand a lot from their ankles on the court.
Eigenschaften des Wilson Amplifeel 2.0:
- Amplifeel adds increased upper support for feel, control and explosive lateral acceleration.
- 4D Support Chassis limits supination and torsion to help control pivot movements while loading up for powerful strokes, creating superior stability.
- Sensifeel 2.0 features a minimally layered upper with an engineered mesh for enhanced breathability, feel and comfort.
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm).
- Endofit Comfort+ provides ultimate comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction.
- Rubber Medial Drag Pad supplies added durability and protection when dragging the foot.
- R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance.
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
- Designed for best performance on all court surfaces.
|Produktart:||Tennisschuhe - All Court|
|Farbbezeichnung Hersteller:||Black - Barrier Reef - White|