Wilson Blade 98 V7.0 Reverse 16x19 unbesaitet 2021
A weapon inspired by the pinnacle of the clay season and designed with elegant flair, the Wilson Blade 98 V7.0 Reverse backs up its sharp design with cutting-edge innovation for next-level performance. FeelFlex technology, an evolution of the revolutionary FreeFlex technology in Clash, features carbon mapping strategically placed throughout the racket frame to deliver a more connected-to-the-ball feel. Other upgrades include a Top Grip Taper for a more comfortable top-hand grip and reduced spec variance from frame to frame.
Eigenschaften des Wilson Blade 98 V7.0 Reverse:
- Slightly more head-light than last version for better control over racket head.
- FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel.
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement.
- Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame.
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control.
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response.
|Technologien:||FeelFlex / Parallel Drilling|
|Gewicht unbesaitet (g):||305|