Wilson Kaos Comp 2.0 Men All Court copen blue-peacoat-gold fusion
Ultra-lightweight and flexible, the Wilson Kaos Comp 2.0 features 2D-Forefoot Support and Dynamic Fit technology for added responsiveness, lateral stability, and a nice cushioned court feel. Designed for those armed with a passion for style and performance, this shoe's Pro Torque Chassis Light arch technology raises the ceiling for speed and propulsion all over the court.
Eigenschaften des Wilson Kaos Comp 2.0:
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm).
- 2D-FS delivers enhanced support, responsiveness, lateral stability and control in the forefoot of the shoe.
- Pro Torque Chassis Light uses arch technology built for speed to provide ultimate stability and flexibility.
- R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance.
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
- Ortholite EVA Molded Sockliner offers boost of cushioning and durability with a high density ortholite foam.
- Designed for best performance on all court surfaces.
|Produktart:||Tennisschuhe - All Court|
|Farbbezeichnung Hersteller:||Copen Blue - Peacoat - Gold Fusion|