Wilson Kaos Comp 2.0 Men Clay Court outer space-white-fig
Ultra-lightweight and flexible, the Wilson Kaos Comp 2.0 Clay features 2D-Forefoot Support and Dynamic Fit technology for added responsiveness, lateral stability, and a nice cushioned court feel. Designed for those armed with a passion for style and performance, this shoe's Pro Torque Chassis Light arch technology raises the ceiling for speed and propulsion all over the court.
Eigenschaften des Wilson Kaos Comp 2.0:
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm).
- 2D-FS delivers enhanced support, responsiveness, lateral stability and control in the forefoot of the shoe.
- Pro Torque Chassis Light uses arch technology built for speed to provide ultimate stability and flexibility.
- Rubber Medial Drag Pad supplies added durability and protection when dragging the foot.
- R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance.
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
- Designed for best performance on clay court surfaces.
|Produktart:||Tennisschuhe - Clay Court|
|Farbbezeichnung Hersteller:||Outer Space - White - Fig|