Wilson Blade 98 V8.0 18x20 unbesaitet 2021
Sporting a slick color-shifting elastic finish, the Wilson Blade 98 V8.0 (18x20) commands attention with eye-catching design alongside elevated performance. While the exterior of the frame morphs between shades of green and copper, the interior of the frame features new FORTYFIVE° technology to increase flexibility and stability, yielding excellent feel for the modern, vertical swing path common in today's game. In addition, the carbon fiber handle extends to the end cap for enhanced feel and torsional stability, producing a frame that exceeds all expectations for the latest evolution of the most popular racket franchise on the pro tour.
Eigenschaften des Wilson Blade 98 V8.0:
- String pattern (18x20) optimizes string durability and generates stiffer response for enhanced touch and precision.
- FORTYFIVE increases flexibility and stability to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the modern, vertical swing path used by most competitive players.
- DirectConnect extends the carbon fiber handle to connect directly to the end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability.
- Dynamic, color-shifting elastic finish allows frame to morph between shades of green and copper.
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement.
- Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability.
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control.
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response.
|Technologien:||FORTYFIVE / Parallel Drilling|
|Gewicht unbesaitet (g):||305|