Wilson Clash 100UL V2.0 16x19 besaitet 2022
Ultra-lightweight and arm-friendly, the Wilson Clash 100UL V2.0 maintains supreme comfort for developing juniors or anyone dealing with a history of shoulder or arm injuries. Supremely maneuverable around the net for volleys and doubles play, this racket brings back the enviable flex of its previous version with an enhanced sweet spot for an additional dose of playability. Racket features patent-protected FORTYFIVE construction and proprietary carbon mapping for an unmatched mix of flexibility and stability, while Agiplast plant-based bumper and grommets apply a sustainable approach to the design of this inviting frame.
Eigenschaften des Wilson Clash 100UL V2.0:
- Lightest adult racket in Clash series.
- FORTYFIVE comprises a patent-protected carbon construction that creates maximum flexibility and stability at impact for an uncompromising blend of power, control and feel.
- Revised construction at tip of hoop supplies additional consistency and an enhanced sweet spot.
- Design features red and black anodized elastic finish for a clean, rich look on the court.
- Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings.
- Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings.
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize the extreme flexibility on off-center hits.
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response.
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint.
- Technology: Parallel Drilling / Vertical Bending / Horizontal Bending / Torsional Bending / FORTYFIVE.
|Technologien:||Parallel Drilling / Vertical Bending / Horizontal Bending / Torsional Bending / FORTYFIVE|
|Gewicht unbesaitet (g):||265|