Wilson Kaos 3.0 Junior bonnie blue-white-tangerine
The Wilson Kaos 3.0 Junior demands the attention of any tennis youth who craves speed above all else on the court. Lightweight and featuring a low-to-the-ground feel, this shoe gives improving juniors the confidence to cover more court with quickness and agility. Skinguard provides a layer of lateral and forefoot support on the upper, while Endofit offers a more intuitive fit and added comfort with its sock-like inner construction.
Eigenschaften des Wilson Kaos 3.0 Junior:
- Skinguard administers upper protection for durability; forefoot and lateral reinforcement enhance support during lateral movements and push-offs.
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm).
- 2D-FS delivers enhanced support, responsiveness, lateral stability and control in the forefoot of the shoe.
- Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction.
- Pro Torque Chassis Light uses arch technology built for speed to provide ultimate stability and flexibility.
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
- R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance.