Wilson Rush Pro 3.0 Men All Court peacoat-white-lapis blue
Forged by an unwavering desire for ultimate performance, the Wilson Rush Pro 3.0 creates a lethal combination of explositivity and stability. Its anti-twist outsole features 4D Support Chassis, which controls deceleration and fosters propulsion for aggressive movements towards the net. Sensifeel 2.0 features a lightweight, engineered mesh that improves breathability and comfort. The 4th generation of Rush Pro delivers for attacking players looking for a stable, explosive shoe.
Eigenschaften des Wilson Rush Pro 3.0:
- 4D Support Chassis limits supination and torsion to help control pivot movements while loading up for powerful strokes, creating superior stability.
- Sensifeel 2.0 features a minimally layered upper with an engineered mesh for enhanced breathability, feel and comfort.
- Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction.
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and performance (DF2 = Heel Drop 9 mm).
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
- R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance.
- Ortholite EVA Molded Sockliner offers boost of cushioning and durability with a high density ortholite foam.
- Designed for best performance on all court surfaces.
|Produktart:||Tennisschuhe - All Court|
|Farbbezeichnung Hersteller:||Peacoat - White - Lapis Blue|